New Logo and Etsy

You may notice I have a new logo design on my blog. I found a graphic artist through Etsy.com to create it for me, as well as a web banner and an avatar. I love my new logo and feel more professional having one cohesive look!

Speaking of Etsy.com....if you have not been on the site, you should! It is a great site where thousands of artists sell their artwork. And, it's not just artwork, but almost anything you can think of...jewelry, clothings, purses, bags, kids clothes, hairbows, etc. You can search by item or even regionally to support local artists. I've purchased several items and have always had great luck.

You can shop for my artwork on Etsy, as well. I sold my very first item last week to someone in California, which was very exciting. I hope to continue to add more items and hopefully sell more, too! I'm still figuring out exactly how shipping works, especially with my larger pieces, but you can check out my shop at www.etsy.com/shop/anniemneal

And, of course, feel free to pass the word along!